1. Submit an online application.
A confirmation e-mail will be sent from Admissions. Be sure to add email@example.com to your safe senders list.
2. Pay the non-refundable $25 application fee.
Pay online by credit card, or send a check to our offices within five business days.
3. Submit the necessary additional items.
- Personal Statement: This statement is created for you to explain why you want to attend LSM and what you hope to learn from attending our academy.
- Audition: Required if you are applying for merit-based financial aid. Click here for a list of audition requirements by instrument .
- Federal Tax Form 1040 — Required if you are applying for need-based financial aid. Please send us your family's most recent copy.
4. After You've Applied
To be considered for admission, all supporting application materials must be received within 30 days of submitting the online application. Students are accepted on a rolling basis; acceptance and financial aid awards are sent simultaneously. If you have questions or need more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-879-9555.
5. Upon Acceptance
After you have been notified of your acceptance and have been awarded a financial aid package (if applicable), please submit your non-refundable deposit of $350, which will secure your place at LSM and act as your first payment.